Analysing your Business
It may seem like a silly question..... but what does your business do ??
If you can answer this question in a simple, verb-object form that everybody can understand then you have a head start. Many businesses are unable to do this without resorting to imprecise jargon. 'We make boxes' is much more easily understood than 'We provide value added services to the new media corporate innovations sector'
The more honest you can be about what your business is really about, the more likely you are to be able to run a successful operation. What makes you money? - What costs you money? - What upsets your customers?
So that you know what we do, we want to:
Contact us now for more information
- Identify your products and services.
- Define your key processes in a form of words that can be agreed and understood by senior managers, shop floor workers, salesmen and customers.
- Identify the criteria for success in each of your key processes.
- Identify areas where your processes are ill-defined or left to chance.
- Provide you with a set of documented processes and recommendations for process improvement.